You will learn how to:
- Cover a fake cake with sugarpaste to achieve a smooth professional finish and our signature sharp edges using with the Sharp Edge Smoother tool.
- Use a variety of cutters and veiners
- Make two large sugar flower roses plus buds, rose leaves
- ‘Heather’ looking and filler flowers
- Shown how to tape and wire your flowers ready to place on your cake.
- How to attach the sugar flower spray to your cake
- plus lots of tips
- At the end of the class you will take home your cake to impress your friends and family after learning new skills and techniques to create other cakes
Everything is provided including apron, equipment and materials including the box for you take the cake home in.
Refreshments and a light lunch will also be provided (any dietary requirements please let us know)
A £50 non refundable deposit will secure your place (please contact us if you wish to make a deposit instead of a FULL payment)
For more information on Sharp Edges & Sugar flower Class or a booking form please, contact Carol HERE
There will also be the chance to purchase equipment used in class at a reduced rate.
You can find more online and face to face classes