- Thank you Carol for a fantastic Mapex Drum cake for my son Luke’s 18th birthday. It exceeded all my expectations! Will definitely use you again.
Comment by:Cheryl BrearleyMar 11, 2014
- Your cakes are amazing. I seen your Cakes on Facebook and they are amazing. Great job from The Cake Lovers website. http://www.the-cake-lovers.com/
Comment by:The Cake LoversOct 8, 2013
- Fabulous Ruby Wedding cake enjoyed by all Big thank you.
Comment by:EdwinaAug 7, 2013
- Carol I would just like to say again Thank you so much for your work of art cake for my sons 21st 08/04/13 . Was truly worth travelling from Derby, will certainly be using you again and recommending you to family and friends.
Comment by:LesleyApr 6, 2013
- Thank you Carol for another truly wonderful cake. “Watch in case” for Dan’s 18th. Looked and tasted great!
Comment by:DavideMar 7, 2013
- The Alfa Romeo cake you made for my husband is simply stunning! I can’t wait to see his face tomorrow when I present it to him. Thanks again for another wonderful cake x
Comment by:SharonFeb 9, 2013
- The artists palette cake you made for my daughters 7th birthday was superb! It looked fabulous and tasted just as good. Thank you so much!
Comment by:SharonJan 23, 2013
- Just like to say a huge thank you for Chloe’s 9 cake with roller skates on. The detail is fab!! Thank you
Comment by:Sam leeJan 4, 2013
- A fantastic Christening cake that all of the guests were very impressed with. It looked great and tasted delicious. Many thanks Carol.
Comment by:BeckySep 24, 2012
- STunning cakes!
Comment by:Astrid DeetlefsAug 26, 2012
- Just want to say a massive thank you to Carol for providing yet another wonderful cake! My daughter loved her Waybuloo cake. Thanks!
Comment by:RachelAug 2, 2012
- Best wedding cake ever! We were both so happy with it. Gave Carol an idea of how Alan proposed and some ideas of what we wanted and she created magic! Oh and it tasted SCRUMPTIOUS! It was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding! Thank you.
Comment by:Nina & Alan WilliamsonJul 24, 2012
- We gave Carol a copy of our wedding invitation with a 2D picture of a car with bride and groom in. Carol amazingly turned the 2D picture into a 3D cake topper for our wedding cake which was absolutley wonderful. All three tiers tatsed wonderful, so light and moist was the top tier being chocolate and Baileys, the bottom tier chocolate and vanilla sponge. The middle tier was a rich, moist fruit cake. Would higly recommend Carol’s cakes to anyone and will definately be using Carol again.
Comment by:Mr & Mrs WhiteJul 14, 2012
- The 40th birthday cake was absolutely spot on!! You tweaked it to fit in with us, and it tasted amazing!! This is the 2nd cake from you, and people are asking where we had it made, orders coming your way!! x
Comment by:Jane RadleyJun 22, 2012
- Carol, my husband was absolutely delighted with the hot rod cake you made from our pictures, it was perfect and everyone loved it – plus they always taste delicious too!! I will be back very soon Sara xx
Comment by:SaraMay 29, 2012
- Carol I was amazed when I colelcted the Guinness can cake for my husbands 50th – it looked so real!We took it with us to Ireland and everyone loved it!! You are so clever x
Comment by:SaraMay 29, 2012
- Thank you Carol for yet another amazing wedding cake. Hayley and Damian had a fantastic day and the cake not only looked gorgeous it tasted wonderful too. No more daughters left to get married but will definitely use you again for other special occasions.
Comment by: Julie BehennaMay 19, 2012
- Thanks carol for the regiment cake, unfortunately due to weight restrictions had to send in three parcels but the boys loved it and hopefully took a picture of the remnants.
Comment by:sandra duckettMay 3, 2012
- Well I am almost a year overdue putting my comment on but I can’t thank you enough Carol for the amazing wedding cake you made for us, all the guests commented on it and it tasted amazing, highly recommend you. You are the best at what you do and the service you provide is the best also can’t fault you at all.
Comment by:Sam KennedyApr 11, 2012
- Just wanted to say that the cake you did for my daughter’s 21st was fantastic! She loved the design and it tasted very, very good too! Thank you.
Comment by:TonyFeb 12, 2012
- Hi Carol, we had the most wonderful wedding cake from yourself last year. It was perfect and so said all the guests! We froze the top tier for our anniversary and defrosted it this week and we have to say it still tastes as amazing as it did on our wedding day. Thanks very much 🙂
Comment by:VictoriaDec 1, 2011
- Hi carol, I have recently discovered a passion for making cup cakes and I’m just starting to gain confidence by making them for friends and family celebrations. I stumbled upon your website whilst searching for ideas for a 60th birthday and I am absolutely bowled over by your inspirational designs. I hope one day to reach the same standard however as I’m already 58 I probably haven’t got long enough to get there, lol! You are amazingly talented.
Comment by:LorraineOct 29, 2011
- What a fantastic selection! Just great to see. Thank you.
Comment by:Penelope GeeOct 13, 2011
- I ordered my first cake from Carol for my fathers 70th birthday this week and I would like to say it was fantastic !!!!! Not only the design, which was out of this world and amazed all the guests but it was delicious !!!!! Thankyou so, so much for such a beautiful cake !!!! It really played such a big part in making it the perfect party !!!!
Comment by:Kelly HandbridgeAug 23, 2011
- Hi Carol…would love to visit your kitchen next time I’m in the UK…from Victoria, British Columbia
Comment by:Brian WarburtonAug 9, 2011
- Thank you Carol for yet another fantastic cake. A few of the Mum’s knew straight away that it must have been one of your cakes – because it looked so amazing! Seb was thrilled with his ‘big blue thomas cake’ and even more thrilled that it was chocolate inside! Another delicious masterpiece. There was plenty for all to enjoy and even a bit left over for the day after too! Will be back soon for the next celebration that needs a cake! Toni
Comment by:Toni WatsonMay 24, 2011
- Thank you so much for Rachel and Andy’s wedding cake. It looked beautiful and tasted delicious!
Comment by:Julie BehennaMay 17, 2011
- carol, thank you so much for the cupcakes i had for my 50th birthday. Everyone commented on the design and taste they were a true triumph
Comment by:KarenMay 6, 2011
- Thank you again for amazing cakes Carol ollie loved them both ,they looked and tasted wonderful as always .I can’t wait to order the next one .
Comment by:Amanda hillMay 3, 2011
- thank you so much for my mum’s 60th ‘e-bay’ cake. It was fantastic and everyone commented how it suited mum down to the ground! It also tasted delicious too! x
Comment by:CarolynApr 26, 2011
- A huge thank you for both cakes you made for my son and father in law, not only did they look fantastic but they tasted absolutely delicious.
Comment by:Sharon ByrneApr 12, 2011
- A huge Thank You for the stunning cake which you made for my hubby’s 30th Birthday. He loved that it was his Mini and the detail you had put in was exceptional. Tasted delicious too!
Comment by:LucindaApr 6, 2011
- thank you for my sons christening cake. Everyone said how amazing it looked and it tasted delicious. was a shame to cut it tho 🙂 Daddy loved the tottenham top too
Comment by:DianeFeb 10, 2011
- Carol ,thank you so much for the wonderful cake you made for my daughters 40th Birthday. It was so delicious. You are a great talent. Thank you again. Marion.
Comment by:MarionFeb 5, 2011
- thankyou carol for my mums 60th ban the bomb cake, it not only looked great but tasted fabulous too, i will be using you again thanks again
Comment by:traceyFeb 4, 2011
- Hi Carol It was great to see you at the Wedding Fayre the other week. Those cakes looked delicious and I love the Fireman Sam one on the website Baz
Comment by:Baz SmithFeb 2, 2011
- Carol I would like to send you a big thank you for the remarkable and outstanding cake you created from my father’s birthday on 8 January 2011. The cake was amazing and absolutely excelled by expectations. My father was overwhelmed by the cake and its decoration. All the guests were impressed and kept asking me who had made it. Also, the cake itself was delicious! Many thanks for doing such an amazing job.
Comment by:Abigail TrencherJan 23, 2011
- Hi Carol. Just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazing cake you made for my dad’s 60th Birthday. The design was perfect and the sponge was out of this world!! BIG big thank you!! hxx
Comment by:Hayley RobertsJan 16, 2011
- hi there. just wanted to leave a note to say how pleased everyone is with the 90th birthday cake you make for my nan. its unreal. no one wants to eat it 🙂 thank you again, yourll be gettin my order for my sons cake soon xx
Comment by:leanne corrJan 7, 2011
- Carol, Thank you so much for doing our daughters wedding cake especially at short notice. It was absolutely beautiful and our daughter loved it.
Comment by:DoreenJan 6, 2011
- Thank you so much for our lovely christening cake, everyone thought it was beautiful and it tasted great too.
Comment by:Karen HobbsJan 6, 2011
- Thank you so much for our Wedding cake everybody thought it was beautiful.
Comment by:mel SetchellDec 20, 2010
- Thank you SO much for the fantastic cake you made for Charlie’s Christening. We all loved it!! You done a great job! So happy with it xx THANK YOU!
Comment by:Tressa and NigelNov 22, 2010
- Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding cake that you made for us. It had an absolutely fantastic reaction from everyone and it tasted amazing!!
Comment by:Jenny & Pep MerolaOct 27, 2010
- Thank you very much for my daughter’s Princess birthday cake, it went down a storm! Everyone was amazed at how beautiful and yummy it was! There wasn’t a single crumb left!
Comment by:Toni Wakeham-MoonOct 25, 2010
- Thank you for the lovely wedding cake you made us.Everyone thought it was lovely
Comment by:Debbie & Mike DyerSep 26, 2010
- Thankyou for my mums 40th black and pink birthday cake!! it was fantastic!! just what i wanted…..tahnkyou x
Comment by:EmmaAug 11, 2010
- Thank you for the fantastic life-like bumblebee cake you made for my son Kian’s 6th Birthday. Everyone was amazed at how life-like it looked and it tasted fabulous. It was a shame to cut it.
Comment by:Heidi LewisJul 26, 2010
- Hi Carol, thankyou so much for the lambretta cake you did for my dad’s 50th birthday back in January, everyone thought it was absolutely amazing and my dad was so happy…. thanks so much
Comment by:zoeJul 11, 2010
- I would like to say thank you for the 1st birthday cake you made for my son, everyone said it was so good, Thank you very much 🙂
Comment by:SharonJun 30, 2010
- My mother ordered a Radley Hangbag cake from you for my 30th birthday. i would just like to say thank you very much for the beautiful job you made on the cake, everyone was really impressed with it and several people were asking for your number.
Comment by:Kerry MolsherJun 26, 2010
- Thank you so much for the care you took making the 60th Wedding Anniversary cake for our friends. Everyone admired it and it tasted absolutely gorgeous.
Comment by:Win NollerJun 23, 2010
- My wedding was last July so apologies for the delay in leaving feedback. I’d just to say a big thank you for creating our lovely wedding cake. The cake tasted as good as it looked and everyone thought it had a wow factor. I really appreciate the painstaking effort that you put in to make the sunflower on top of the cake and the immense attention to detail on the figurines. I would not only recommend Carol but I would use her again.
Comment by:Eleanor ScalesJun 23, 2010
- I have to write to say a HUGE thank you Carol for the MR2 birthday cake you made for me. Everyone said how awesome it was and delicious too! I was however gutted to have to cut it up. I just wanted to put it in a case to keep…lol We will be back again ;o) Michelle
Comment by:MichelleJun 14, 2010
- Just wanted to say thank you for making our wedding cake. We managed to get it to the venue in one piece and the toppers didn’t get damaged! It looked amazing and tasted delicious – we had so many comments on how it looked and how it tasted.
Comment by:Joanne BaldwinJun 12, 2010
- Thank you Carol for yet another wonderful cake for our little boy. The tractor you made was just perfect and so very clever – all the Mummies and Daddies commented on how great it looked – and more importantly how yummy it was! I think you will have many of them phoing you for their upcoming Birthdays and even weddings! It was all that we hoped for and worth every penny! My little boy beamed as he saw it for the first time! We had plenty of cake for both the kiddies party in the morning and then the family barbeque in the afternoon – and even a bit left for us to enjoy during the week. I will have to put my thinking cap on as to what we will have next year!
Comment by:Antonia WatsonMay 25, 2010
- i just want to say a big thank you for isabella’s birthday cake of koko the train we all loved you are brilliant at what you do and im sure i will see you again this year too
Comment by:louiseMay 21, 2010
- Hi Carol Thank you for my wonky 40th cake….I love it!! You’ve put all my favourite books on there too…..your cakes are wonderful…..and they taste pretty good too!
Comment by:JulieMay 18, 2010
- hello carol thankyou so much for ollies first birthday cake it was amazing everyone loved it thankyou
Comment by:amandaMay 9, 2010
- Hello Carol, Amanda and I just wanted to thank you so much for the cake you did for our wedding. It was fantastic and exactly what we wanted.
Comment by:Karen & AmandaMay 6, 2010
- Hi Carol , just wanted to say thank you for the cake. Every body loved it and was very impressed.
Comment by:Lindsey HarrisMay 4, 2010
- Pupils at school have been using your site to look at the designs of your cakes for their coursework & Exams. Your still doing amazing cakes!!
Comment by:SianApr 29, 2010
- Hi Carol, Just to thank you so very much for the cake. Everyone commented on it and Penny was very tearful and emotional over how perfectly you had made it. I am so pleased that you were kind enough to make it for me.Love and thanks. Gwen xxx
Comment by:Gwen BrantonApr 21, 2010
- Oh Carol! The cake was beautiful, especially the shimmering icing and delicate design. Thank you!
Comment by:LindaApr 17, 2010
- Wow what a brill christening cake everyone thought it was fab. Cheers Carol x
Comment by:HeatherApr 11, 2010
- Hi Carol, thank you so much for making such a wonderful wedding cake for us. It was just perfect and the cupcakes went down a treat! We can’t wait for another special occasion now so that we can sample some more! You are a very talented lady!
Comment by:Claire FogliaApr 7, 2010
- Hi Carol, Just wanted to say thankyou so much for making the JLS cake for my daughters 18th, She absolutely loved it. I have recommended you to my friends and family and would definately come to you again for a cake.
Comment by:Sally ClipsonMar 5, 2010
- Just wanted to say thanks for the medal cake you made for my grandads birthday, we were all very impressed with the detail but especially my grandad who doesn’t want to see it cut!! Also thanks for helping out at such short notice over xmas.
Comment by:Pete JefferyJan 29, 2010
- Hi Carol, Just a few words to say thank you for the lovely cake you made for me, it was absolutely beautiful. I will certainly use you again and would willingly recommend you to anyone, thank you again. Regards Steve
Comment by:SteveJan 23, 2010
- thank you so much Carole for our wedding cake(29.8.9) the cake was amazing, all the guest marvelled it, not to mention the taste, scrumptious!!!!
Comment by:sueSep 23, 2009
- Thank you very much for our super wedding cake for our wedding on the 5th Sept 2009. Everybody commentated on the super design and the colour and we specialy enjoyed the chocolate and bailey’s layer on our honeymoon!’
Comment by:Jane & Dave BoddySep 22, 2009
- Thankyou for the most amazing cake for my daughters wedding yesterday. It was stunning and it tasted as good as it looked. Everyone was amazed by the design. Wow!!!
Comment by:Lesley PepperSep 20, 2009
- Just a belated thanks for a lovely cake, dad and mum and all family loved it, exactly what I wanted and more, and such a lovely cake to eat, have recommended you to all family and friends.
Comment by:carol creekAug 24, 2009
- Thanks for the excellent birthday cake for my father. Everyone commented on how lovely it tasted, it looked fabulous too.
Comment by:Keith DenneyAug 17, 2009
- just looked at your website, beautiful cakes.
Comment by:penny brantonJul 21, 2009
- Had to say a huge thank you for the wonderful cakes that you made for me. The teddy bear christening cake and ballerina birthday cake were just stunning. Everyone commented on how gorgeous they were and hoe delicious they tasted !! My little girl was thrilled to bits with the ballerina cake !! Will not hesitate to recommend you ans will definately be back in the future when ever i need a special cake again !!!Lisa x x
Comment by:Lisa NichollsJul 19, 2009
- Fabulous cake done in April, everyone loved it, my other half was so impressed with detail of his car cake. Yummy to eat to. I will always use you for the cakes I need now. Thanks again Cheryl
Comment by:CherylJul 18, 2009
- Wanted to say a really big thank you Carol for the fantastic 80th birthday cake you made for my mother in law – she and her friends were so taken with it – it made her day extra special. I know a lot of ‘sweat’ went into it hahaha so again thank you!
Comment by:KateJul 11, 2009
- a big thank-you for the ‘iggle piggle’cake for my daughters first birthday..it looked fantastic and tasted delicious.have recommended you to all my friends and shall be deff be using you again. thank -you.
Comment by:jackieJul 8, 2009
- Carol – Just wanted to say thanks for the Christening cake for our son. Everyone thought it looked wonderful – and were really pleased with the taste also. Brilliant service and definitely recomend you to our friends.
Comment by:Bethan CharlesJul 5, 2009
- Hi Carol,we wanted to say a BIG thank you for providing us with such a beautiful cake for our daughters wedding it looked and tasted amazing will be in touch with you soon to show younthen photos thank you once again to a very talented lady x
Comment by:elaine sibleyJun 25, 2009
- carol just to say a big thank you for the christening cake you made with the bears,my daughter thought it was fantastic
Comment by:doreen gloverJun 5, 2009
- Many thanks for the lovely wedding cake you made for Chris and Rachel, we had so many wonderful comments
Comment by:Sandy GreenMay 26, 2009
- Dear Carol, Just wanted to leave you a message, to say a HUGE thank you for making my mums 60th Birthday cake, especially as I as asked at such short notice, and was communicating from Germany! It was beautiful and tasted gorgeous! My mum was so pleased. I would definately recommend you, Thanks once again Carol.
Comment by:Ruth WrightMay 21, 2009
- thanku for making our lovely christening cake.everybody enjoyed it very much.we will recommened u and use u again.thanx again
Comment by:tina lilleyMay 5, 2009
- Just enjoying the last of a fantastic cake by carol. Looked brilliant and tatsed even better. Highly recommended and will definately be getting in touch next time we need one. Thanks Carol!
Comment by:Laura HillApr 19, 2009
- Thank you very much for the cake you made for us for our wedding in February. Everyone commented on how lovely it looked and tasted. It was perfect! Sorry we have been unable to email a picture to you of us cutting the cake as our photographer wasn’t around at that point and the guests pictures weren’t so good – lovely pictures of the cake, not so good of us! Thank you again. Jane and Mark
Comment by:Jane & MarkMar 30, 2009
- i have been fortunate to taste these fabulous cakes that carol produces, i have seen first hand the time, effort and skill that goes into them, you will not be dissapointed, i have asked carol to make my wedding cake after sampling the rich, moist and very fruity ones at the wedding show.
Comment by:KARENMar 28, 2009
- carol,thankyou so much for the cake you made my brother he loved it and it looked amazing thankyou
Comment by:amandaJan 28, 2009
- Just to say a huge thank you for the 30th Birthday cake you made. Everyone was amazed by all the detail you had put into it. Steve loved it.
Comment by:Ellie MartinJan 15, 2009
- Carol, the overall effect of our wedding cake was ‘old fasioned’ but classy – exactly what we wanted. The madeira, carrot and fruit cake tiers were divine and received many compliments from all our guests. Looking forward to eating the chocolate & baileys tier at the weekend!
Comment by:Phil & GailDec 10, 2008
- Just to say thank you very much for the Foster’s cake for my son’s 21st Birthday. It was superb and looked absolutely real. A huge hit
Comment by:Ann WilliamsNov 9, 2008
- Carol, thank you very much for making Cian’s Handy Manny cake. It was very realistic and detailed, especially as I gave you very little to go on! I tasted scrummy too!
Comment by:DawnSep 21, 2008
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for my sons ‘farm yard’ birthday cake, it was a huge hit with all and tasted as good as it looked!!
Comment by:TraceyAug 16, 2008
- well what can i say my wedding cake was fantastic and all 3 tiers were yummy!!This was my second cake from Carol
Comment by:heatherAug 11, 2008
- Once again a huge thanks for Harry’s pirate cake, as always the attention to detail was fantastic and a real highlight at Harry’s pirate party. Julie
Comment by:JulieAug 5, 2008
- your cakes look very nice and i want one myself!
Comment by:sarahJul 22, 2008
- Carol, thank you so much for the lengths you went to to make our Wedding Cake perfect, it looked and tasted lovely, so much choice with fruit, maderia and carrot cake! Thanks again Caroline & Mark
Comment by:CarolineJul 22, 2008
- Thank you, Carol, for making me such a detailed & cute pair of icing shoes at such short notice. They were perfect and another example of your attention to detail and talent.
Comment by:lindaJun 2, 2008
- Just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU for the amazing Nikon camera cake you made for my husband’s 40th. He was ‘gob-smacked’ and still refuses to cut it!!! The family loved the cake and think you’re amazing, thank you so much. I have recommended you to all my friends!
Comment by:JulieMay 27, 2008
- Just to say thankyou so much Carol for making our wedding cake last month. Everybody commented on how beautiful it looked and how delicious it tasted. Will definately be ordering from carol again, well recommended!!!!
Comment by:Christine & JohnathanMay 24, 2008
- Sorry its been so long thank you so much for making the cake for my dad’s 60th birthday he absolutely loved it and it was the most gorgeous tasting thing ever. I might need some more cakes soon….
Comment by:HelenMay 4, 2008
- Carole made my wife Sue’s birthday cake the picture is here on this site. Everyone commented how lovely it was too and she has just made my son’s 18th birthday cake too.Many thanks Carol,i’ll have another cake in June if you aren’t too busy! XX
Comment by:kennyApr 26, 2008
- Thanks for the fabulous cake you made for my dad’s 60th, it looked stunning and everyone said it tasted gorgeous, can’t wait to use you for my son’s christening!!
Comment by:Charlotte KrzanickiApr 5, 2008
- Carol made a cake for my stepdad’s 60th, and it was absolutely amazing and tasted gorgeous. We took it to a pub where we had a family meal, we had lots of comments on how fabulous it looked. It’s my 40th this year and I have asked Carol to make me a cake, I’ll leave the design to her fantastic endless imagination.
Comment by:CarolMar 29, 2008
- We ordered the Boobie cake with Union Jack top ‘Happy Birthday Les 80’. It was the best cake we have ever had. The sponge was really moist and plenty of filling. The best bit was the icing it was yummy. I will certainly use Carol again for any other celebreation cakes i need. Very highly recommended
Comment by:Kate CrossMar 2, 2008
- Carol made my 18th birthday cake and she will be doing my wedding cake soon lovely cakes
Comment by:Amy MashfordFeb 7, 2008
- Carol has made a few of my birthday cakes and each time she exeeds in all of my expectations. Thankyou Carol. Highly recommended!
Comment by:ZoeJan 13, 2008
- Carol made my 21st Birthday cake and I can honestly say that it was the most wonderful & artistic cake that you ever saw. I was overwhelmed when I saw it. Nothing is too much trouble for this lady and not only is she talented with the decorating, but it tasted fantastic too!! I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Carol again!!! She truly is a talented lady!!!
Comment by:Emma GrahamJan 3, 2008
- As you can see an extremely talented lady who makes the most amazing cakes.
Comment by:Sian BundayJan 2, 2008
- Carol made my sons christening cake and it was truely a work of art. Well recomended
Comment by:Heather McFeeDec 16, 2007
- Carol made us the most beautiful cake for our daughters christening. The attention to detail was astounding. A truly talented lady, who provides the most beautiful cakes. I can recommend carol 100%!
Comment by:Tracey BradleyDec 15, 2007
- Having known Carol for longer than anyone else I know that her patience and expertise will provide you with that special cake you have been searching for.
Comment by:P warburtonDec 15, 2007
- Having witnessed Carol’s works of art first hand, i can vouch for the quality of her cakes. The attention to detail is superb and i would thoroughly recommend her to anyone thinking about having a personalised cake for any occasion. Well done Carol and good luck in your cake making ventures,you really are a tremendous and skilled cake maker.
Comment by:kenny mitchellDec 14, 2007